Wednesday, December 17, 2008

tired and annoyed but happy XD

The PC's back! Woohoo~

And I just got back from Pyramid after watching Transporter 3. My god. Jason Statham is smoking hottttt with his killer bod *giggles*


Worth watching I'd say. Sooks, thanks for the recommendation!

Today was fun. Met up with Xiao Chien, Pinx, Wayne and guess who? Alvin. Yup. THE Alvin. I didn't expect him to be erm.. sociable? (Wayne don't angry k) He was alright lah. But I didn't talk much to him cause was kinda tired (slept around 3+). One thing that three of us agreed on was that they looked good together. Aih, forgot to take the pics from Xiao Chien so I can't upload it here. Anyhows, he's friendly I guess. At least he tried talking to us. He's cool. Yup, Wayne. You have my approval or I dare say OUR approval. ROFL. Like lah you need one.

Then Xiao Chien and I got cheeky after sending Pinx to her friend's house. We called her up and told her that we're lost. But the fact was we already reach my house. So she passed the phone to her friend and we had to tell him that we're only playing with her and had him pass back the phone to Pinx. We told her that we're surrounded by construction sites and there's nothing there. No car. No whatsoever. Then suddenly I told her we saw a 7-11, which is a hint (There's a 7-11 behind my house). Then she asked,

"Where is it?"

And I told her it's behind my house.

She was sooo bengang man! But thank god she took the joke well or I think she would slaughter us the next time we meet. ROFL.


Half of the day are gone and am still waiting for the phone call *sigh* Annoying =.='''

6 comments:

Kaylie.SookYee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaylie.SookYee said...

haha.. nice movie right? good good =) yes, Jason Statham is so damn hot!!! woot!! =p

Rubin said...

But the girl not pretty lah. Freckles covering her face. And abit hamsap XD
Oh, btw did you watch cicak man? ROFL~

Kaylie.SookYee said...

ya.. but she is kinda sexy huh? i think they should chose me to be the heroin. o.0 oh gosh.. i din watch. waste money la. i jz watched IP MAN. Nice movie. my recommendation. =)

Rubin said...

AHHH Donnie Yen! My love~ He damn cool rite? ROFL. Okay, I'll go watch if I have the time. Teehee~

Anonymous said...

llw: haha..thank u..it meant alot to me..for havin the approval..which means, it is now OKAY as compared to the "u knw who"..