Thursday, December 18, 2008

Twilight (I can't think of any other title)

Since I'm pretty much rotting in the house (they haven't call yet), I decided to download Twilight and watch it before reading the books. I thought I should watch it first because there's not much of a postive reviews that I've heard. Cause most of them had already read the book first. Mei Yin's the only one who commented that it's 'quite good'.

It's okay for me because I like romantic part. Though I must agree with Wayne that the part where they destroyed James was kind of disappointing. Very little action. I would want to see how they kill him and all. Abit more violence perhaps? But yeah, it is for teenage audience. So violence would be a big no no.

I would like to be in Bella's shoe. Ya know, being in love with a vampire and all. And I found a new love, Edward Cullen. I repeat, Edward Cullen. Not Robert Pattinson. I'm in love with the character, not the actor. Robert Pattinson looked more like a drug-addict to me. No where near dashingly handsome or anything like that.

I can't wait to get my hands on those books. This is the first time I'm attracted to a fictional character before even reading it. Hee~


Once you're bored and rotting, your mind starts to rot as well. There's no cure for it. Am still waiting for the phone call *sigh*

Wayne, where's the donut?!

Berubinlah~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

llw: yes only the character he played is awesome, but not he himself..lol..n sorry bout the donut..!!

Rubin said...

i want donuts!! =P