Friday, December 19, 2008

Shortlisted?

The definition of 'shortlisted' is

A list of people who have been judged the most suitable for a job or prize, made from a longer list of people originally considered, and from which one person will be chosen.

So they finally called and we're being told that we're 'shortlisted' for the job. Which means? They confirmed hiring us? or we have to go through interviews etc again? Pei Li and Balraj thinks that we've got the job but I think otherwise. Am I being paranoid here? Or they used the wrong term? *sigh*

Imma stop thinking about it and start packing. Langkawi's tomorrow! Whee~~ Can't wait for sunny beaches and tour around the island. Woohoo~

I'm given the mission to buy chocolates that you can't find in Klang. Which I have no idea how to buy. Hey, I eat chocolates. Lots of 'em. But I don't care about the brand. As long as it says chocolate on the package.

Anyhows, I've just returned from badminton with Mei Yin, Lee Shin, Mary-Ruth and Yen Sze. Elaine and Yong Shien came after that. Oh, how I miss our Form 6 life. Exclude the last 3 months of course. Everyone now seems to be finding for work and all. Or rotting in the house. Hehe~

Btw, if any of you guys are interested with working with Buzznet, the work that I've mentioned above, let me know k. If you don't mind working from 4pm till 1am at Plaza Sentral (opposite KL Sentral). Transportation is included or if you're driving, they will provide you with transportation allowance. Though you have to go through a test first to prove your english command.

Berubinlah~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm... my dear... i don't think if they ever wanna interview us they might as well tell us that we have to undergo another interview...rite??
lol
be optimistic!
hehe