Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged

6 things I'm passionate about

1. Photography
I'm not good at it. But I feel adventurous when I'm holding the camera. Like wanting to get a better shot. Wanting to capture that particular moment. If I have the chance, I'll like to learn more about it. Maybe as a profession? Haha~ Nah, that will need talent.

2. the Internet
I'm an Internet-addict remember?

3. Reading
I'm an avid reader. When I start reading, I can't stop. I can't put the book down unless I have more important things to do. I like it best when I'm tucked under my blanket. But it's screwing my eyesight =(

4. Food
I eat when I'm hungry. I eat when I'm stressed out. I eat when my mouth is itchy (which is most of the time). So how not to gain weight? You tell me lah.

5. Music
I enjoy loads of genre of music. Pop, rock, classic, electronic, house, jazz, chamber etc. Anything that's good enough to catch my attention. Right now it's more of Jap/Korean stuff cause I'm tired of those songs sung in english. Similiar style. Similiar beat. Similiar rhythm. Boring.

6. Building/constructing/making/putting up/assembling
I gotta admit I'm fond of making something with my fingers. Like assembling Lego's or making some Do-It-Yourself stuff. Even cooking. I enjoy the process of it. I'll put all my efforts to complete it and sometimes the result might not be satisfactory but I'd still feel proud about it.


6 books I read recently

Does Tan Yin Toon's Success in STPM counted in this category?

I guess not.

1. Are You There God? It's me, Margaret by Judy Blume
This book is about how a pre-teen that had to confront issues that I believe every girl out there had to go through. It's funny, light and reminiscent.


2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
For the n th time I've read this book, I will never get tired of it. Especially the part where Darcy confessed his love for Elizabeth. Gosh. Goosebumps.

3. The Constant Princess by Phillipa Gregory
I don't know about this book, really. At first I thought that it's kinda interesting but somehow after a while, I thought that it's a waste of time and money. Mix feelings.

4. Emma by Jane Austen
Never had the chance to finish it. Will do it soon.

5. David Cooperfield by Charles Dickens
I read a simplified version of this years ago and thought I should pick up a classic copy of it. Not my cup of tea but it killed time. Lots of it.

6. Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter
Chick lit. What do ya expect other than happy endings? But this book shed a new light on Mr Darcy. Am still in love with him though. I was telling Pei Li they should invent a list on 'How to be Mr. Darcy' for the guys. ROFL.



6 songs/albums I can listen to over and over again

1. Hybrid Theory (album) - Linkin Park
My favourite album out of all. This is what made me a slave of LP.

2. Meteora (album) - Linkin Park
A more mature album. Though there's less turntablism in it. Better than Minutes to Midnight I'd say.

3. Konya Tsuki no Mieru Oka ni - B'z
Love the rhythm. Love the guitar solo. Love the voice. Love the singer. Love the music vid.

4. Better in Time - Leona Lewis
Somehow dramatic. Yeah, I need some right now.

5. I for You - Luna Sea
Great lyrics. Kinda cheesy. But who cares?

6. Digital Love - Daft Punk
Have you watched the music vid for this? No? Go youtube now!


6 things I learnt this past year

1. how to drive

2. to smile even when I'm irritated

3. more about myself and people around me

4. rat dissection

5. human nature

6. patience is a virtue


6 valuable things I own

1. Gameboy Color
No PS for me. No Wii. No PSP. No Nintendo DS. Just ol' Gameboy Color. It's not even advance. But I treasure this baby. Its purple in color sumore!

2. Sony Ericsson K800i
Well, I didn't expect to get this phone cause I was still searching for a better and possible, cheaper phone when I suggested it but me mum just came back from work one day with this phone. With warning that it's the last phone she's getting though. So I appreciate it a lot!

3. all Linkin Park albums and merchandises that I own
I know it might not be valuable for you guys. Afterall it's just a bunch of CD's and plastic stuff. But hey it was my only obsession for 5 years. Obsession is expensive too. Especially when it's pre-ordered from another country.

4. Polly Pockets Cinderella Stepmother's House
It's only a toy but it has great sentimental value for me.


5. berubinlah.blogspot.com
Proud, proud owner.

6. my growing book 'collections'
Not exactly collection lah but the quantity is growing, rapidly. Hope I can get more books after I start working *grins*


6 bloggers I tag

Nobody. But if Sooks, Nicole or anyone wants to do it. Be my guest =)

No comments: