Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Very the short update

Alright, updates updates. The first update of the year. Today is me second day here in Cheras. Moved in yesterday afternoon so I've skipped a day of school. It was a emotional Monday. Room to be cleaned. Timetable to be settled. Things to be unpacked. Emotions to be arranged.

So far the room, timetable and my stuff are all in place. What left is emotions only. Sounds like I'm treating all my issues as a unit. I really do hope that it will be sorted out soon. But things are not getting any easier. Unexpected things came out of nowhere. I have no idea how things will turn out later on. But I'm sure that soon I'll have to start mapping out solutions.

There's also the uneasy feeling cos I've had this really weird dream. Scary, at a point. It just makes me want to give up even more. Then there's the whole history repeating itself again. I don't want it to end up like last year *sigh*

The heart is heavy again. That's all I can say now.

6 comments:

zoe said...

no "house- warming" par-tay?? .. hehe
happy new year!..
i know you can sort out whatever problems ur facing now... good luck in the new semester=)

Rubin said...

thx dear.
but i wish i could borrow your ear and rationality now =(

zoe said...

u can borrow my ears... anytime dear... heh ;-)

Rubin said...

how about your rationality? lmao.

zoe said...

oh rationality too.. no problem.. LOL

Rubin said...

lmao. thx <333