Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm so happy right now, I don't want to sleep. It's because I've downloaded The Time Traveller's Wife Ebook for FREE. MUAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHHAHAH~

I had the sudden urge to read the Chronicles of Narnia again so I googled for it and then I stumbled across this website that provides free Ebooks. They have this extensive list of free ebooks and guess what? They even have Haruki Murakami's Norwegian Wood that I wanted to get! Jackpot, babeh~ I hit the jackpot! Woohoo~

Too bad I can't stay up late and read it cos tomorrow I'm suppose to work. Damn. Gotta resist the urge and wait till I'm free *sigh*

Berubinlah~

p/s Sooks (and everyone else) is this font size alright? Can read without difficulties? Lmao. Let me know ya =)

2 comments:

Kaylie.SookYee said...

haha.. yea yea.. this front is much more better!
use this front next time. =p

Rubin said...

okok. i'll use this size from now onwards. kekeke