Thursday, January 7, 2010

late at night

A late night snack turned into midnight mamak session. That's the fun part of having a car and friends for housemates. Should not have eaten that tosai telur though. Now I'm so full that I feel guilty to sleep. And I'm suppose to be watching what I eat. So now I'm blogging to kill time. Lol.

Earlier on was not all fun and sunshine though. It was more of disappointment and anger. And I must admit, maybe a little bit of jealousy. My friends kept telling me not to assume. But when I think about what you've said, your reactions and actions, I can't stop but to feel betrayed. History is repeating itself again. Maybe it was nothing to you but it's a different story for me. Whatever you did and said was so obvious. Don't think that I've not realized your little gestures.But I will leave it to that for now. I seriously don't want things to turn ugly. Period.

No comments: