Friday, August 28, 2009

I'M BACK BABEH

Home sweet home. Seriously nothing is better than this. And I'm glad that I'm able to travel back home on weekends. Was a little home sick on the first night. But thank goodness Wai Peng was there with me. Or I think I might have a harder time to adjust to the new environment. Thanks babe!

The hostel room is alright. Slightly dirty. But Peng and I managed to clean it up so it's not so teruk anymore. Hehe.

My bed before cleaning.
I'm on the left side while Peng's on the right.


At night, we have a pretty view of the city lights from our windows.

Orientation was so-so. Nothing interesting. Made a few friends. But no one from Foundation in Arts yet. I guess it'll happen after class starts on Tuesday. My first class is Film & Arts Appreciation from 2pm to 6pm *gulps*

And yes I have a very sad news. It looks like I'll be studying till the end of the year without any sem breaks because I'll be studying for long semester instead of short semester. But I guess we'll still be able to meet on weekends when I'm back.

On a lighter note, I think something must have happened to me and Wai Peng yesterday night cause all of a sudden we started camwhoring... with the hair dryer.






The rest are classified too hiao for public viewing. LOL.

Have a nice weekend ahead =)
Berubinlah~

4 comments:

koh peichen said...

crazy oh? haha

Rubin said...

yeah, extremely high that night. dunno why. LOL.

Anonymous said...

llw: hahaha...good to hv a great companion there

Rubin said...

yep. at least it's not so boring =)