Tuesday, August 25, 2009

OMG, today is the last day already.
So fast =(
Seriously I haven't start to pack yet.
Just gathering my stuff here and there.
Even though I'd still be coming back on weekends.
But I'm definitely going to miss my home.
Especially the a/c and PC.
And I've been slacking for so long.
I can't imagine having to go to classes and do assignments.
I even made a stupid mistake of reading the UCSI thread in forums.
Well you can all guess, it's not good comments.
*sigh*
Trying not to think about it anymore.
I shall not succumb to my hesitation.
It always do me no good.
Okay, I should really start packing now.

7 comments:

koh peichen said...

so when u go there? owh, miss PC ah. miss Pei Chen = PC. thx u thx u. wahhahaha XD

Rubin said...

perasan case lah you. LOL.
tmr loh. should be in the afternoon i think. orientation starting on thurs 9am.
Scaryyy =(

Mei Yee S said...

Eii..all the best ya!!I'm sure you will get used to the new environment very soon..take care!!

sarah said...

tsk tsk..pei chen ah..mai beh hiau ba la. hahahaahaha =p
rubinnnnnnnnnnnn! go go go!
heh heh~ we've endured those orientation and now youuuu~~ jia you!
^^

koh peichen said...

PC is me mah. haha. all the best! =)

sarah said...

Determine if Pei Chen is personal computer.
Ans: Pei Chen = PC = Personal Computer.

*proven*

hahahahaahahahaha....
sorry la. too much maths d. XDDD

Rubin said...

the orientation was oklah. the killer part was that we have to sit on the floor. my arse is still painful. lol.
PC can mean pork chop too! ROFL.