Sunday, March 1, 2009

20090227 Potluck

You know what? I kept thinking if I should prepare lunch for work tomorrow or not. If I should add this and that to my lunch or not. After some constant pondering only I realized that it's Sunday tomorrow and I'm not working.

What the heck?!

It's not like I'm looking forward to it or anything. But I think my brain is set up to think that I should prepare myself for work. All I can say that it's a good sign? Maybe? LOL. Time will tell.

Oh well, we had a form 6 gathering on Friday night at Brian's place. No photos. Everyone was busy chatting, exploring the house and peeking at the neighbours. LOL. It was potluck and I brought baby tomatoes stuffed with asam. Was kinda worry that others wouldn't like it but after Lee Shin and Elaine gave me positive feedback, I started proclaiming that it was mua that prepared it. LOL. For those who could not make it, sorry wey, you missed out on the good food. Hehe~

After that, we went to the 'bottomless teh tarik' lake to feed the duckies! 5 minutes and all the bread was gone. And I can tell ya, those ducks ain't full. The lake was a very nice spot. You can have a stroll after dinner or just go out there in the evening with a good book. But remember to gear yourself with insect repellent or you'll end up becoming food for the mosquitoes community.

It seems like the form 6 gang have gathering every now and then. But I think the next time when we meet again, it's going to be in school to get our results. Hohoho. That's scary. I shouldn't even be talking about that *sigh* Maybe it's about time for me to stop hiding, clear my mind and think about it?

Berubinlah~

No comments: