Monday, February 9, 2009

wassup?

There's million of things I want to write about starting from the first day of CNY until this very minute. But I just don't know where to start from. Everything is important. Everything ought to be remembered. Damn, where to start?

Oh yeah, I'm suppose to upload the photos from Lee Shin's house but failed to do so. Apologies for those who are waiting for it. Here's the photos. By the way, we won't get fined for playing this right cause I think it's illegal. LOL.

Everyone's busy thinking what to write in Lee Shin's room.



Our chinese names.


Lighting up!


Mary-Ruth, what is that suppose to mean? I scored a goal?


Lee Shin's dad helping us to light the lantern.


Then her mom came too.

Finally it's burning.


No war!


Puffing up with hot air.





Slowly rising to the beautiful night sky.




This is the second lantern that we released. Try to spot the first one!




The happiest thing? Well I guess it's the fact that FINALLY I've started work. I'm not rotting anymore. Not labelled as sampah masyarakat. I find this term amusing. ROFL. And the CNY visiting. The ACS peeps and Convent still manage to meet up. Though meeting up for Pei Li's farewell party is not a happy thing. Other than that, life's no different.

Saddest part is that Mary-Ruth shifted to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang last Saturday. No more delicious home-baked brownies. No more hanging out. No more badminton session.

Even though we both looked retarded I'm still putting this up cause it reminds me of the good times we had together.


Then it was Pei Li's farewell party. But I had to leave early because I had other houses to go to. Sorry Pei Li, for not staying longer.

Our last photo together.



Why is everyone leaving?! *cries* Though I can't deny that it's for the better. Both of you will be dearly missed! <3

I'll be back to work tomorrow. Back to the frigging cold office and painful earphones. LOL. Ain't complaining. Just rambling.

After two weeks of absence,

Berubinlah~

p/s I know, CRAPPY post. Sorry. Will try to rearrange me thoughts. It's overload.

2 comments:

Bao said...

speaking of bukit tinggi, pahang, i always go there for food. :) great food there honestly. heh.

odd place to shift, but it's a good place though. one thing for sure, the air is definitely better than klang. haha. wash your face, wipe it with toner, you can see the difference eh. :D

this is probably the time of our lives, when a lot of people start leaving and so. :( it's sad thing right, i know.

lol, so long one my comment. :P sorryyyy.

Rubin said...

it's okay, you can leave essays here. i don't mind. haha~

yeah, it is sad for friends to leave but i guess it's for the best.