Thursday, February 12, 2009

Like a bear

Today ain't a good day. I had to re-sit the second assessment because I was below par at the first try. Honestly, the whole thing was really degrading. They're doubting the one thing that I'm confident about? It's totally, totally, TOTALLY RIDICULOUS.

Then there's people that I would absolutely love to bite their heads off. It's been what? Eight days? You're still not getting the message that your comment is not needed? The so-called master of sarcasm but doesn't get the hint. Tut tut. This is a sad, sad case. I think the best word to describe that person's behaviour is smart aleck. It fits in so well, that phrase was probably made up for that person. Scary.

Thank goodness tomorrow's already FRIDAY so I just have to go through one more day. And Julie-ann probably gonna announce the result for the assessment tomorrow. Finger crossed. I don't want to continue being degraded.

But today hasn't been all that bad. It gradually got better after the assessment because there were people that made me laugh with their random comments and actions. It made me forget about the assessment for a while. And also Pei Li, thanks for being there or I probably would have vandalized something. LOL.

Everything will be alright. Tomorrow will be fine.

Berubinlah~

No comments: