Saturday, December 6, 2008

To be continued

This entry was meant to be posted on Friday morning but I was chased off the laptop so I only get to complete the entry today. But it's not really complete yet. I'm going out again so I'll post another entry when I get the chance to use the laptop cause three person is fighting for the laptop. Only one person can use at a time. Being the youngest. I don't stand a chance.

POV on Friday morning

I'm kinda disappointed now cause I won't be able to visit The Cleft with Mary-Ruth, Pei Li and Mei Yin. Oh, the fun of it. But I'm not going to be a part of it. Was a part of it. For a few minutes. Until one of the Ahli Dewan Rakyat decided to ban my petition. You see, my family is like ahli Dewan Rakyat while I'm the poor normal citizen. But yeah, at least it's because I have to shop for my working clothes. It's a reasonable reason. Btw I bought one today. Mary-Ruth, thanks for persuading me to buy it. They're not critical, yet. LOL.

Anyways, I'm actually cool about STPM ending. I mean I wasn't particularly happy about it or sad. I didn't felt anything. I didn't expect this cause I thought that I'll be extremely happy. I have no idea what happened. I gave up already? Maybe. I do not know.

But after the last paper we had a really nice dinner. I was very happy that almost everyone could make it. Even Pau Sheng went for the dinner. Hehe~ Then we proceeded to Baskin Robbins. Peppermint. Me likey! Though I didn't know why we ended up in Modern after that. And today (which is yesterday) I sweat it all out. Jogging in the morning and badminton in the afternoon. POWER shots, which is a good thing. Then there's Mei Yin's special tricks. Let's do it again! =)

The feeling of the school life ending have not sunk it yet. I think its's because I still see schoolmates on a daily basis. It's just that we're not in the school compound. But yeah, soon it will. Hopefully not so soon though.

No comments: