Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ramble this ramble that

It's almost 3 o'clock in the morning and I'm still awake. Not wide awake but awake so that I can come online. Cause I know by tomorrow, I won't be able to. There's no freaking way I can come near the laptop! Not when the owner of the laptop (another internet-addict) is around. Anyways I gotta revise for PA. Three more papers. I can hardly wait!

But today, (which is yesterday) WAS NOT productive at all. I spent about 3/4 of the day in Aeon. Tell me about STPM. Really. But I got to complete my mission. So yeah, was worth it lah. At least now we can proceed to the next stage XD

I was tagged by Mary-Ruth the other day and I tried to complete it. Most questions are self-reflective. But I can't think of anything. Maybe this year hadn't been productive? *sigh* Nevermind! Later I'll squeeze me brain juice until I can think of something. I'm determined to do it!

About the job. Well, I'm employed. But dunno lah. The sis is not agreeing, in a subtle way. Transportation is the main problem. I still haven't figure out how to commute to/from work *sigh* But I can't say no right? Since I've agreed. And I'll be able to work with people that I know. Another brain-juice-sucking matter to figure out. Dum de dum~

Will be back (when I have the chance)

Good night!

Ah... I miss typing this.

*grins*

Berubinlah~

p/s I realized most of my posts are labelled as rambles. Alot of ramblings to do hor.

No comments: