Saturday, December 6, 2008

Continuation

Of Friday...

I went our for dinner with Xiao Chien right after I got home from shopping at around 6+ after a quick shower. She wanted to watch Transporter 3 but we were 20 minutes too late and the next show starts at 9. So we decided to go for dinner since I was very hungry. We talked, we reminiscence, we gossiped, we laughed. Came back at the same time as me mum so I didn't give her any excuse to grumble. LOL. She's not grumbling lah. She might soon though.

POV on Saturday morning.

Funny thing happened this morning while I was half asleep. Me mum walked into my room and asked,


"Eh, I thought you said you're going out?"

And I was thinking,

"Eh, I thought you said cannot?"

But I was too tired to ask her so I just made some sound and go back to dreamland.

The thing is Mary-Ruth asked me to join her for the pay less book sale in Subang but Dewan Rakyat banned my petition. So in the end I didn't join her. It's a good thing anyways cause I've spent quite a large sum for my working clothes.

About the job, I dunno what to say. We're being cheated? I really don't know cause we're being delayed (again) for another week to start work. I don't trust the Maxis lady and I'm not putting any hope for the job. I don't want to be disappointed. So forget about the plans that I've made. Up to this point, I don't know if I'll get to execute my plans or not.

But Balraj found us another job which I'm quite satisfied with the conditions. The only catch is we have to be interviewed. And the interview is on the 12th (Friday). So if they can't confirm the hiring on the spot or delay the confirmation. Then I seriously don't know what to do cause the Maxis job starts three days after that.

All I can do now is wait and hope I'll get what I want.

No comments: