Monday, November 3, 2008

HELP?

I've tried very hard not to fall for the boy band trap but gah, I fell into that dark. deep pit anyways. Dunno if I should feel sad and angry or proud to assume the fangirl role again. I've left that circle long enough to keep myself sane.

Well, let me introduce my (other) new love. But first I think I need to start categorizing them with month. So he's November's New Love. ROFL. So busy..

Lover of the Month.

TOP. Yes, T.O.P. Don't laugh k. I'm serious here. He's stage name is indeed TOP. Atas. Don't bother about the cheesy nickname. This dude here is smoking hotttttt.

:: self-syioks ::


Aww.. Feel like pinching his cheeks.

I wish I'm the teddy bear.

:: giggles ::


*Concious talking*


I need to snap out of this.


And I need a hair cut.


Berubinlah~

No comments: