Thursday, November 6, 2008

E to the M to the O

Warning! Extremely emo-fied post. I'm feeling kinda blue now. Do not read if you wish not to be in emo state. Or am I the only one?

Today's the last day of school and I only found out this morning. Ignorant? Can say so lah =.=''' Anyways, we had to bring everything back. The files, exercises, etc. Oh and the tali rafia. One whole big gulung. I totally forgot about it until we went back to the class for one last time.

I know one thing for sure I'm going to miss our class! We led a peaceful life that's disconnected from the outside world. Although it's a hassle to walk to the staff room, library, office, canteen but still, it was very convenient for us because we can do anything and everything illegal without being caught. We could laugh out loud like mad people, celebrate birthdays with next door neighbours (Gigih and Cergas), lepak in Cergas when teacher thought that we're heading for the washroom, bring illegal stuff and when spot check, pretend we need to go to the washroom to hide the stuff. It's a very good excuse. Hehe~

Form 6 life. It's a very meaningful experience for me. Previously in high school, my life revolves pretty much around school and tuition only. I still remember when I told my friends back in Convent that I will never ever attend Form 6 but look where am I now. Nothing is impossible eh? I have no regrets or whatsoever for this decision because I get to know a bunch of great friends, did things that I never thought I would, re-live the high school life that students nowadays missed out so much.

It's undeniable for the past one year plus it had been the busiest school year. Duty in library, club activities, meetings. It's tiring but when you're with this crazy bunch of girls and boy (have to acknowledge Balraj lah), it's not so tiring anymore. Thank goodness I was placed in Azam and not Cergas. I think I would have died there. Sorry Cergas-er! Your class is good but I think Azam is the best! ROFL. It's hard to admit but ACS had left its mark in my mind.

Somehow it felt like I'm writing an essay to be handed to Mr. Surinder. ROFL~

Thinking about all these makes me sad =( am getting a bit teary-eyed. :X Gah, let the photos continue the talking.
























































ALL THE BEST PEOPLE!


FIGHTING~


BERUBINLAH~


p/s it's Yen Sze's bday today! Happy birthday girl! Eh, but she don't read my blog wan wor =.='''

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

llw: lol..u r very keng..so many pictures there...blogspot only allow like wat, 5 photos a time??keke..anyways..dun b sad..xoxo

Kaylie.SookYee said...

gonna miss all the moments too.. =(

Rubin said...

llw : hahaha.. took quite some time but i guess it's worth it..

sooks : thanks so much for putting up with me, for your patience, for the memories, for EVERYTHING. And apologies if I ever offended you in any way. It was unintended. <3
Btw I'm linking you aight?

zoe said...

i smiled and giggled as i'm scrolling down the page..
so many memories ..
pictures really meant a thousand words..
missing those moments...hmm...=)

Rubin said...

It's gazillion words for me. ROFL~
Anyways, hope we will be able to make more memories after STPM.
I can't wait for langkawi and BBQ! XD

Yun Ming said...

Rubin! found your blog! Hahaha

Lots of good times huh?

Darn! I'll miss you guys SO much! :'(