Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rubin is dead and TOP killed her.

I'm dead and I should be studying.

*vomits*

Well, I do deserve a few minutes of rest right? So must come online to blog a bit, ya know. De-stress.

So what do you guys think of the banner? I did that on Thursday to to hide myself from modulus and argument shit. It's kinda blank cause I didn't know what else to insert.

*self-consoles*

Klah, simple. Less is more. And I like that pic of TOP anyways XD

*self-syioks*

Pei Li, it's incurable! I'm dead.

The sis say I should insert my own muka on the banner instead of TOP's since it's BERUBINLAH~ not bertoplah. Hahaa~ But, I shy lah. Teehee~

Oh finally, I saw Nicole and Sooks blog. So many post d! And I didn't know. Never tell huh! And LLW, not planning to create another blog? Can use different email add. Haha~

*sigh*

gotta go back to polynomials. They're calling for me.

I'll be back!

Berubinlah~

1 comment:

Kaylie.SookYee said...

haha.. forgot to tell u the url..