Thursday, October 30, 2008

She's not dead you know.

Yes, Rubin ain't dead, nor had she disappeared. But the sis was hogging the comp, more specifically the modem 24/7. So she couldn't come online and update her blog. She couldn't even touch the mouse.

Dedication out to Vain-y Wayne and Wai Piak for their birthday on the 25th of October!

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY! =)

It's late. I know. But still I wanna do it. I wanna make it like a tradition. Hehe~ No photos cause the files in the lao pok PC. I'm using the sis laptop now. Will upload later if I have the chance.

Monday night went Ramanan's house for dinner! I like the egg and curry mutton! Yum yum~ And the cheese cake. Totally salute him wei. Then we went yum cha at Berkley Corner. It was my first time there actually. Upper 6 life like damn slack hor *sigh* The I-don't-want-to-sit-for-the-exam-can-ah? feeling is back.

Dum de dum~

Berubinlah~

Edit: Nah, let you guys see the leng luis.


Pretty leh =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

llw: who says im vain???kekek..><

Rubin said...

ehh you sendiri agreed also k! hehe =P