Sunday, September 14, 2008

puzzling

As I'm typing this post, I'm actually in the middle of the conversation with a friend, Huey Xin. A very old friend indeed. She's leaving for the queen's land very soon to further her studies. Of course, soon people like Xiao Chien (I expect Pinx and Wayne also) will be leaving me. Even one of my nephew is leaving soon, to UK too. It's just the matter of time. But to see all of them so sure of their future made me think even harder.

" What will be my decision? "

I'm trying very hard not to get emo now. Everytime when I'm bombarded by this question, I'll try to avoid it. Must I decide now? What will it be? Will it be linguistic? Or artsy course? I'm totally hopeless in sciences. So I'm not going to consider it, not now. It's already mid Sept and in a month or so I'll be sitting for STPM. Just the thought of it makes me shiver. I think I should ban all these craps for the time being or I won't be able to sleep well. Hehe~

Anyways, I'm happy for my dear friend. I'm happy for everyone. Pinx seems to have decided on architecture. Amy's doing well in Kelantan. Haven't heard from Wayne for a long time though. Hope she's alright. While the rest is well settled in Uni's/colleges now. Life goes on. Period.

p/s I'm afraid that the food hunt from Ipoh to Penang will be quite impossible for me.

Mum : You all mang siao ah. Later dunno what will happen.

=.='''

Happy Mid Autumn Festival!

Berubinlah~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

llw: u lo..chg ur blog without informin..i was like still in starrside.blogspot.com ya knw..hahaha...

Rubin said...

i did inform you guys that i'm changing my blog add to berubinlah.blogspot.com in my blog.
but i guess you didnt read that notice.. but now you know right? hehe...