Saturday, September 13, 2008

2.55am

I'm still up and awake cause I've just finished reading The Constant Princess. Woohoo~ 10 hours ago I was so excited cause I found the last copy in Popular. Dunno how I managed to miss the book last week while browsing all the shelves for three times. And it's RM2 cheaper than MPH's with 10% discount. So okaylah, better than nothing right?

Oh about the bra conversation that we had today in class I think I might have misunderstood what he wrote but I still find it inappropriate.

Girl 1&2: No larr... i hear people say that u all cannot "tahan nafsu". Wear coloured bra also go crazy adi... that's why that day teacher force us to wear singlet from the following week onwards

Use the brain. It's definitely not about lust. It's about S-A-F-E-T-Y.

Berubinlah~

No comments: