Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dozing off

Today is actually my first time dozing off 5 minutes after the paper started. I only read a few questions and then pap, fell asleep. Taking biology paper at 11am is a big no no. Hopefully there won't be a second time. It's really annoying.

But today Imma relax since the next paper is only starting next week. Of course I can't slack even though it's self-declared holiday. I still need to revise for Bio and Maths. Plenty of things to read, but so little time.

Exam season really killed a lot of things. The fun. The gossiping. The fooling around. But the Azam-ers still had a lil' tiny weenie fun while studying. There's still the laughter and random acts. Just a bit, diluted.

Can't wait for the Raya holiday. I wanna pack and leave town for a while =)

Berubinlah~

No comments: