Saturday, August 23, 2008

What is your blood type?

Recently, I've found out about my blood type and got a bit interested over it. The Japanese believe that a person's blood type could reflect on their personality and character. But it's been rejected by the scientist. Still, in J or Kdrama you could see like the heroin asking the hero about his blood type. There's even a Kmovie, 'My Boyfriend is Type B' about this popular belief.

Then I came across this email sent by Elaine. Found it quite amusing and cute. Hehe~ See how true is it. I kinda agree with the punctuality part even though I must stress that sometimes I'm late because of other party's doing. (I'm trying to say not entirely my fault lah!)

Some of it are small so you gotta click to enlarge it.
















True or false?

No comments: