Thursday, August 21, 2008

the bored post

This is not good wey. Not good at all. The things that I've read seems to be stuck somewhere between the eye socket and the brain. It's not reaching the brain at all! Dang. I'm toasted.

By the way, have you heard Heart Station by Utada Hikaru? Don't click the pause button on the imeem player if you haven't. It's really good. I'm hooked on it. When I should be studying.

:: knocks herself on the wall ::

I've seen tons of articles about Michael Phelps on the net. When I should be studying. I've got something to say too!

His neck is THICK!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

He's okay lah. Kinda cute with the gong smile. Damn rich sumore. HAHAHA~

See how bored am I. Then again, all this reading is not helping with my eyesight. I went to the opticians for a check up and both sides had increased at least 50. Dang. I'll be blind before I reach 25.

Oh yes, I'm not going to be around this weekend. There'll be a trip to JB again, for some prayer thingy. Will be back on Sunday night.

So for now I'll return to the bored state and continue with the rotting process. Fyi, I've just found some mushrooms in between my toes. HAHA~

-_- '''

My sense of humor's all dried up.

Berubinlah~

2 comments:

Mary-Ruth said...

what are mushrooms between your toes?

Rubin said...

cause i'm in the process of rotting so there's in-grown mushrooms and fungus.