Saturday, July 12, 2008

better be fun.

Twenty-eight more clue cards to go. My right fore finger are already purple in color and the room smells like marker pen. Well, according to my sister's complaints lah cause I can't smell a thing now. Stupid flu. Six plus plus more hours I need to be in school for the explorace. I hope I can wake up in time or Sooks will skin me alive. Haha. Exaggerating. She won't skin me lah. She so nice. LOL.

This is what I've been writing for the past erm, let's see.. five hours?
#3 SIX-LEGGED CREATURE (Fear Factor Challenge)
This is an individual task. Only one player are allowed to participate.
Task: Pick three coloured coins from the box. But if you fail to do so or decide to give up, you could try the Fear Factor Challenge in order to proceed to the next station.

#4 SHOOT AND SCORE
This is an individual task. Only one player are allowed to participate.
Task: To proceed to the next station, you need to shoot and score three hoops in a row. No time limit.

#5 AROUND THE WORLD
This is a group task.
Task: Complete the list given to you by finding the clues hidden around the designated area in order to proceed to the next station.

$6 WHO IS THE BEST PICKER? (Fear Factor)
This is an individual task. Only one player are allowed to participate.
Task: Pick color-coded guli's from the designated area. No time limit. But if you fail to do so or decide to give up, you could try the Fear Factor in order to proceed to the next station.

#7 Drama King/Queen
This is an individual task. Only one player.
Task: Act/Imitate the roles provided by the facilitators. Please them with your acting skills in order/so that you could proceed to the next station. No time limit.

I can type everything without refering it. So next time if you have things that you need to remember, write it down for 28 times. You can definitely remember. But if you can't, saw that wall? Go bang it with your forehead, full force.

Just asked me mum if I can have the bbq in my house. She said yes. So, okay we will proceed with the idea. Sze Yong can invite whoever he wants lah cause I doubt everyone will be coming. But Azam ppl you all better come harh! Or else, don't even think about entering the class! Especially Lee Shin, always missing in action.

I'll go to sleep now and finish off the other 28 clues tomorrow (which is today cause I haven't went to sleep yet). But I'm wondering why Pei Li don't want to print and photostate? It's like, easier right? And we got the wonderful paper cutter in the counsellor's room sumore. Anyhows, I still feel like plucking my nose. It's damn irritating. Screw you bloody nose. It's a miracle why my nose aren't bleeding yet counting the times I need to blow my nose.

No comments: