Friday, July 11, 2008

late recycling campaign and birthday post

I'm really pissed right now. I'm currently re-watching Shounen Onmyouji and just a few minutes ago when I logged in, poof, the videos are gone. WTF?! Stupid FUNimation Entertainment had to claim copyrights to the videos at this freaking moment. Arghh... The videos had been up since last year. Why not wait a bit longer? Like after I've finished re-watching it? And the quality of the videos ain't bad. Sheesh.. These companies with their lawsuit threats. To hell they should go!

I'm feeling much better now compared to this morning. But still I feel like plucking my nose off. Sigh. I hate flu! And flu hates me too. That's why its troubling me. I shall upload photos from recycling campaign. Like finally. Then will upload the photos from Teck Teck's birthday on the 10th of July. Happy belated birthday my dear Teck Teck. Kwa kwa kwa.

Back from Mengkuang. I just found out that the boy at the back is See Wei's (ring a bell?) brother. I can prove that. He's rude.

Gan kena hempap by the boys. At one time, 3 to 4 boys were on top of him. I wonder why he did not break.

It was Gan Zi Jing's birthday.

Found two boys doing *cough* under the cardboard. Tsktsktsk. Caught red-handed.

Teck Teck's birthday was yesterday and we celebrated with her with a surprise cake. She did not know anything until she walked into the class and we started to sing 'Happy Birthday'. Someone tricked her into the toilet so we could sneak the cake into the class and light the candles. Haha. It was the same cake that we bought for Nicole's birthday and yet again, we celebrated during MUET lesson. Sir so untung. Everytime get to eat cake. Chocolate cake sumore. HAHA. And one funny thing. I think we sorta celebrated early 20th birthday for Teck Teck cause we stuck 20 candles into the cake instead of 19. ROFL.

It's as if Mr Surinder does not exist. ROFL.



Happy 19th birthday my dear Teck Teck. Haha. She's the cutest thing ever! Love ya~

And there's Explorace organized by the school's library tomorrow morning. I have 140 clue cards to write. I'm soooo dead. No need to sleep liao loh.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

llw:ur teacher bac there looks so selamba only..haha..

Rubin said...

yeah, it's as if he blended with the environment d. hahaha~
btw what happened to the blog? and why quit as PASS leader?