Wednesday, July 9, 2008

banner

First, I would like to apologize to Mima cause I sorta ffk-ed her today. Haha. So sorry. I thought my sis wouldn't come so early cause usually it'll be jammed near the roundabout. SORREEE~

As promised, the photos of the banner. Someone mentioned that the Great Wall of China looks like castle. How sad is that?




Can you see the glittering pyramid? Nice isn't it? But the gold dust fell off cause of the heavy rain yesterday. But I daresay that this is one of the best banner in the history of ACS. ROFL. Self-syioking. I'm so proud of my members!

I think I'll be sick. Most probably not going to school tomorrow. Not because I'm sick. But because it's been a long time since I last skip school. Still remember my form five year when I used to ponteng like nobody's business. And in the end received a warning letter. Panicked wey. And Rosliha told me to start giving letters cause I've ponteng 10 times since January or else I'll be getting the letter. I think she overheard my conversation with Pei Li of going to skip either Wednesday or Thursday's school.

Next post, I'll post up the photos of the recycling campaign. This Saturday we're having Explorace in school. Sigh. Never-ending activities. KPA. Library. KPA. Library. KPA. Library. It's not like I'm taking part in the activities. Sigh. Then interview on Monday and Tuesday. October please come sooner. The whole outgoing board can't wait to hand over everything to the incoming board =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

llw here..hhehe..good job on tht banner..

Rubin said...

wah.. tq tq.. haha~