Monday, July 14, 2008

Snotting around.

Was lazy to blog about the Explorace in school on Saturday. And I'm still lazy now cause just got back from the librarian's interview. It's fun interviewing ppl! HAHA. So let the photos do the talking.












After Explorace, came back and slept for a while. Damn tired. Was at the verge of losing my voice cause during the Explorace, shouting and laughing out loud were involved. Right after waking up, came online and watched Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. I've read comments that the Japanese version is way better than the Taiwanese version. And Shun Oguri is in it so told myself why not watch it? Hehe.

At first I was only watching the first few epi, but I find it really interesting and funny so I finished watching 12 episodes on one sitting. ROFL. I think a lot of you might not know what drama I'm talking about cause it seems like I'm the only one that watches this genre, as in Jap stuff. So nevermind, anggap I'm blabbing. It's a good show. I'll recommend to anyone who would listen to me XD was doing that to Pei Li during bio period this morning. She said that she would go check it out. Pei Li you better go click the crunchyroll link!



It's an adaptation from manga. So it can be really whacky, exaggerated and unrealistic. Like how can a girl slip into an all-boys school without any of the students notices? Or how can the main character be so perfect? How can you run away from your house so easily and find ways to support yourself? Then again, it's just a drama. Seriously I don't mind studying in that kind of school, with really linear, fun and exciting school system. Don't even mind staying in the dorm. It's only what every student can dream of. Go watch it if you don't understand. HAHA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyer.. i saw my cacat-ed look zzZ the one we were playing badminton.. haha! nice playing with u gals.. bluek..
-SoOks-