Tuesday, July 15, 2008

6th day of flu and nose block.

So the decision for the temporary board had been made. YAY! 2 more freaking weeks and we're done. Hopefully those that we've chosen can really shine and make the farewell something memorable for all of us.

The MUET result will be out tomorrow. All the best to those who took the test! I think our classes will be tergendala for tomorrow. Everyone would be talking about MUET, band, MUET, band and MUET.

Was surprised at something, am flattered with it. Haha.. Even though it's merely a courtesy. ROFL.

Feel like being in the water. Not a good swimmer though. I'll drown.

2 comments:

zoe said...

*hugs*
i understand y u don't wan ppl to comment on ur previous blog.. just so u know, i'm here if u need someone to talk to...it'll be p&c...here i am giving u a hug..action speaks louder than words..am i right??hehe..hugging is also a way to express concern and care to one another...i'm a bit cheong hei i feel...haha...
xoxo

Rubin said...

virtual hug? I want a real hug! HAHA. I'm fine. Just want to know how far can I go by talking about him. It looks like I'm not ready to face the music yet. But thanks alot. At least I know you will be there for me. xoxo