Saturday, July 19, 2008

My sisters (I know this sounded corny)

Have I told you people how much I *heart* my sisters? I think all four of my sisters influence me in a lot of ways. Like the 3rd sis, she's the one that recommend me to all the good music, food and any-entertainment-related stuff lah. And how she despise 'la-la'. She's one herself I gotta admit. Green highlighted hair? That spells L-A-L-A to me. Thank god, it's starting to fade.

And my 2nd sis as all of you know she's my driver. She fetches me to everywhere. She's the one that I go to for advises cause I know she knows what's best for me. You can say that she understand me more than myself. She's the one that I always have the serious talk with. Not the eldest. Not even my mum. Haha.

My eldest sister, she's married now with two kids. She still fool around with me, sometimes. I still remember she would bring me out for lunch with her friends when I was young like Metro, Friday's etc etc (my 2nd sister still whine about how lucky I am). Now that she's married of course her two boys comes first but still she would bring me out like to trips or something. But I suspect it's because she wants another person to help babysit her boys ^^'''

I'm currently not talking to the fourth one. It's really normal for us. It's like we would die of boredome if we don't argue. Haha. Even though she gets on my nerves most of the time but when we're on talking terms, we're really close. I'll share with her what I wouldn't even dream of telling my other elder sisters. And she'll tell me the same thing also. I think it's because of the age gap. She's only 4 years older than me. So both of us are closer.

Overall, I think my family's relationship is really weird. Like seriously. We argue most of the time and always in the not-gonna-talk-to-you-forever mode but after a while (one day to a few months, I'm not joking) we would make up and talk like as if nothing happened. Sometimes we would even joke about the arguments that we had. I have to admit most of the times it's over something silly or non-logical. This might be because we're very alike in every way. Strong-headed, egoistic, hot-tempered. So don't be surprise when I say,
"Oh, I'm not talking to her."
Cause it's normal for us. You can't say that we're very close to each other BUT we're not really very close also. Confusing? Yes, it's confusing for me too.

No comments: