Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fat-saturated post.

Now this is the place that I've been wanting to try for a while now. A bit tad pricey for a poor student like me but aiya.. once in a blue blue moon, never mind lah hor? All set lunch are served with a cup of Soup of the Day and our choice of drink. The portions are big so I'll recommend for girls to share =)


No beef for me and I'm a huge fan of fish & chips! So naturally this is my first choice. *heart* the tartar sauce. Plus they are not stingy about the lemon! =D


Khailing's chicken with fries. Even though the chicken is skinless, but it is still crunchy!

Khaishin's beef sandwich. Sorry, I don't remember what our dishes are called. I've only tried the mustard and swiss cheese. Heh.

The atmosphere wasn't bad and I must sayI was rather impressed by the server that attended us. He was able to explain the menu and recommend the dishes base on personal preferences.

Even when we're having our food, he would check on us to see whether the food are alright. That, is something that you wouldn't get from Manhattan Fish Market, Kenny Rogers etc.

Next stop was Beard Papa thanks to Khailing, I started to crave for their chocolate fondant. My, my, see that amount of choco oozing out? ;)


Okay I should start fasting now for the next two days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the 2nd "Once in a blue, blue moon"... XD

Rubin said...

hahaha you noticed!
blue, blue moon had been happening alot recently =P

Anonymous said...

no fasting?? haha!!