Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Food for de-stressing

My effort to make this blog alive again =)
I don't know if they have these in Klang's pasar malam cos I've never been to one since like forever. Lol.

Pandan-flavored 'man cian ke'.
rm1.

It's thicker than the usual ones and of course more peanuts but quite sweet. And the pandan flavor ain't strong enough. Or there's none at all. Lol. It's just the typical ones that we can get and the difference is that its green in color. But it seems to me their business ain't bad. And I like it cos it's bigger and thicker than those we usual eat. Keke..

They call this China Burger.
rm1.50 for the chicken filling ones.

Okay, this is not bad I must say. They have a lot of selections for the fillings. Chicken, prawn, sausage etc. And there's two or three stalls selling these. But I'd always go to this stall on the left side cos they open kinda early. I always go early cos I don't want to squeeze with the crowd. It's massive I tell you and me no likey =( I shall try the other stall next time. Lol.

I bought popiah and takoyaki balls too but you guys surely know how it looks like right?
Lol.

No comments: