Monday, November 30, 2009

Team Jacob ^^

Well, updates are ceasing nowadays. Nothing inspires me to write anymore. I don't go like "oh yeah, I should blog about this". And somehow I feel I write naively. Haha. That's what my writing lecturer told the class. He said that some of the students are still writing naively and I sorta terasa. I don't know. I'm doing well in his class (it's one of the classes that I enjoy this sem) but felt like I'm not up to par yet *sigh* enough about that. Let's proceed on with the post.

As all of you have read my title, yep, I'm officially in team Jacob. I can imagine Pei Li's reaction already *chuckles*

Honestly, the film sucked big time. Kristen Stewart is still kayu and all like how she was in Twilight. Robert Pattinson's, well, I still do not get why girls are crazy over him. Maybe like what Pei Yi said, he's good looking at CERTAIN angle. Lol. Yeah, maybe. It's just that I have not discover that and how good an actor he is yet. Heh..

Lucky I did not expect anything out of this film cos I've heard bad reviews before going for it. The only thing that saved it from further damnation was Taylor Lautner's shirtless scenes. And boy, he looked SOOOO much better with short hair. LOL. I think by now I can't deny the fact that I'm weak when it comes to *cough*hot*cough*bods*cough*. I'm so shallow and I can't help it =)


TL's physical appearance was not the only thing that made me support team Jacob though. It's because in this case, I would prefer the idea of a friendly relationship turns romantic. I do like the idea of love at first sight too, don't get me wrong. But don't you think that Edward have the upper hand? It was easy enough for Bella to fall madly in love with Edward that oozes out charms involuntarily. So, I don't think it's fair to say that Bella loves him not for his looks only but whole-heartedly.
I bet it's a different story if Edward and Jacob are of the same standard.

And I prefer Jacob's portrayal that's more human-like contrary to Edward who is cold and sparkles under the sunlight. Pffttt. That's pure ghey.

I know I'm being bias here partly because of the actor *chuckles* but damn, I'd say GO TEAM JACOB.

4 comments:

zoe said...

team jacob huh??::raising eyebrows:: LOL

we are so on the same page when it comes to robert pattinson. i mean, he's not cute at all.. scuffy all the time and i hate his acting. totally kills the role. lol.

Rubin said...

yesh yesh!! and i dont know what's wrong with his lips. the way he try to err what's the word to describe? shrink it? it's weird.
and oh, he definitely uses lipstick. GHEY! *chuckles*

llw said...

team jacob too!!!!! weee~

Rubin said...

no wonder we're friends =D