Friday, October 2, 2009

Nasi XXX

Feel like eating that nasi (enter word here) that I always had while I was working.
But I can't recall what is it called anymore.
Nasi dagang? Nasi kerabu?
LOL.
I can't remember.
It's like drugs.
I can eat it for a week straight.
But because it's served with chicken so it's unhealthy for me to eat it so often.
And Pei Li will open her eyes so wide that it might pop out whenever I tell her that I just had nasi (enter word here) for lunch.
LOL.
I still can't recall the name for it.

4 comments:

zoe said...

it's Nasi Kukus!!!
I miss it too!!! heh

Rubin said...

yes yes yes!!
that's the name for it. LOL.
i wonder where else is serving this dish.

zoe said...

during ramadhan month the ramadhan bazaar near my campus sold that! hee...not as nice as the one in plaza sentral though... heh

Rubin said...

yer, i wonder where is that mak cik selling now. can go pong chan again. LOL.
we should go find out and then ask vincent along since he is like the number 1 fan. ROFL.