Thursday, October 8, 2009

Anyong!

It's been a while since I've last updated. Life's been, I guess busy. Assignments, meetings, and all that. I've got proposal to hand in on Monday, Computing Studies test and speech presentation on Wednesday, and group presentation on Friday. Plus, tests are catching up very soon.

Though today wasn't very productive. Me, Wai Peng and a few friends went around the housing area to look for rooms. I think we're too early to find for one since it's only October now. We'll only be moving in on January when the new semester commence. But I might move out after the month ends to the housing area. It's only a plan for now. I mean, it's far cheaper than staying in campus. And I'd be able to cook dinner since Wai Peng wouldn't be around anymore after October. I'd have to eat dinner alone T.T

After meeting with the landlords and viewing the rooms, we went to the night market and lepak till almost 10pm. Imagine that, that's like our first time to be out there so late at night. LOL. And the night market is super super packed.

I don't know if it's because I'm not used to wearing jeans or what? But after coming back from the night market, I changed into shorts and discovered red patches all over my thighs. Previously in the afternoon I've already started to itch on my arm, but I guess it worsen and spread to the lower body after baking under the hot sun and drenched in sweat. Sigh. Hope it'll recover soon. It's really ugly to have red patches on the arm. At least the thighs will be covered by wearing pants.

Anyhows, I'm dead beat and slightly hungry. I shall go to sleep now and screw my writing class assignment. The girl need some rest =P

Berubinlah~

No comments: