Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Raya's over T.T

I like this photo.

All of us looked nice. But Pei Chen is missing cos she have to help us take this pic. LOL. Pei Chen, san fu sai ah!


And this is me looking blur dot com. I thought it would be ugly, but hey it turned out quite okay. I was actually talking to Mima when she snapped this. LOL.

And I had a very filling lunch with the twins and Wayne. They treated me lunch. Thank you very muchie!!

Creamy shrimp risotto.
I never fail to order this.
LOL.



And the dessert!
Bread and pudding? What's the name again? Can't remember. Heh~

Oh yes, Pei Li they do serve you water if you don't order drinks. LOL.


Imma introduce my lappie too.


I've named him Tablo. Yes, it's a him. LOL. But he's not so leng chai anymore cos in order to protect him, I've sticked the keyboard protector thingy cos my room is dusty thanks to the construction site.

8 comments:

Bao said...

bread and butter pudding! :D

i like that dessert.

Rubin said...

yes yes! but i see no butter wan?
LOL.

koh peichen said...

u only like the photo that don hav me lar.. lol. haha. XD

llw said...

welcome n hi Tablo...! i need to give mine a name too..teehee

Rubin said...

Tablo: hi le wayne. your laptop is a girl? can introduce?

Rubin: ROFL. sorry ah, laptop hiao edy.

Rubin said...

kpc - klah next time we take together lah. just the 2 of us. LOL. but dont tell yen sze k! XD

zoe said...

I tot u hated that blur pic of u? heh...
o.. I didn't wanna order drinks the other time and i tot they no longer serving sky juice that's why I ordered a drink.. kedekut betul.. water also wanna save.. =P
LOL..

btw, still smiling?? hehe...=P

Rubin said...

LOL. yeah, i thought i wouldnt look alright. But it turns out fine. Hehe~

Maybe because the rest ordered drinks while I didnt, so they served water for me loh. I ordered risotto sumore. Not cheap leh. Lol.

aihhh dunno ler. was criticizing and resolved to stop it on sunday. but when it happened unexpectedly on monday, i just couldnt help but smile. lol.
i know, pathetic right? XD