Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm currently using the WiFi connection from our room. Woohoo~ The connection is damn fast. Maybe because it's Friday and most people already left for home. So we can use kao kao. LOL.

Wai Peng and I are waiting for time to pass so that we could board the train to go home. We were suppose to go home after 6.30, after my last lecture. But my lecture ended at 4.30pm instead. That's like two hours earlier! Woohoo~

Though I must say this lecturer makes me headache. He's a newbie, like me. Hehe~ But he kept pausing and repeating what he just said. So it's abit hard to get him. But nevermind, it's Art & Film Appreciation. We just need to watch a lot of movies. Nyeknyeknyek~

But OMG, assignments. I have a speech to comment on and also I need to write my own speech on any topic because the lecturer wants to 'see us in our natural way of speaking' =.='''
I'm totally speechless.

Anyways, me and Peng are going back now. Hehe~ By estimated 3 hours time, we will reach Klang. Can't wait. But first, we have to battle through the crowd. Ughhh. Wish us luck!

Berubinlah~

5 comments:

zoe said...

hey gurl!
how's life so far?
how are u? heh

Rubin said...

hey hey hey!
so far okay i guess. lol.
how about you? the weather still bad in penang? hehe.
raya's coming! woot~

Bao said...

jaebeom left 2PM :( :( :(

Rubin said...

yeah i know. so sad right?
He's one of my fav T.T
Why are the netizens so cruel?
I hope he'll come back as the leader *crosses fingers*

Bao said...

too sad in fact! and i was starting to like them (more like addicted actually), but yeah, i don't understand why korean netizens could be so cruel either. lol, now Hottest are going to boycott anything to do with 2PM that doesn't involve jaebeom. JYP sure is having a bad time. lmao.