Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why oh Why?

My head and my heart is currently having a battle on whether to go ahead with my plans or not. Yes I know, very indecisive. I'm not proud of myself. I can't stand myself so I don't expect those people that I'd run to everytime I need an opinion or two could either. They must have very high tolerance level.

I've always regarded my family as the 'typical chinese family' as in the not so expressive kind of family. Or one word - cold. It's very different from Western family. Maybe I watched way too many TV series for my own good. But you can always see parents telling their kids to do whatever they want as long as they're happy and they will always support them. Well, I do need that kind of encouragement now. I do get it from friends but it's different compared to family.

And people always say just do it as long as you're happy. Well, how am I suppose to be happy if she's not happy? Trust me. I would need ear plugs if she's not happy. There will be no ending to it.

I'm not trying to be mean here. I really do appreciate her concerns. But in times like these, I would highly appreciate a little bit of encouragement and a whole lot less on the erm, fussiness.

2 comments:

koh peichen said...

ur family encourage u to do something but u don like? the best way is sit down and discuss. discuss wat u prefer. let ur family to und wat u wan. =)

Rubin said...

I guess there's no need for it anymore. I've registered at UCSI.
Thanks for the suggestion tho =)