Monday, August 3, 2009

Time for a change.

Seconds after I've changed my pm to 'no turning back', the sis called and asked how's everything. Haha~ That was fast.

Well, I've registered myself for Foundation in Arts and then continue on with Bachelor in English & Communication. I've paid the registration fees and also deposit for the on campus accomodation. There's really no turning back now unless she don't mind burning the money.

I'm trying not to think of it anymore. I realize I tend to over-think unnecessary stuff and in the end it'll just make me hesitate even more. And because of that she doesn't trust my decision and she could sense that I do not have the faith and will power. So she'll just step in and decide for me, which is what I'll let her do almost everytime.

But I feel this gotta stop now. I've chosen what I want and I'll make it work this time. I'll prove myself to them *laughing evily*

Staying on campus and working part time (possible) should be erm, fun. Heh~ And yes, I CANNOT disappoint anybody ever again. Not even myself. This is a promise. Whoever reading this shall be my witness. So whenever I'm slacking off, please remind me of my mission. Must remind Wai Peng to keep an eye on me too. Hehe. Thank you very much.

7 comments:

llw said...

all the best..! dun worry/think too much...

Mei Yee S said...

Gambateh rubin!!FIGHTING!!haha..all the best ya..

Rubin said...

Thank you so much! I will work hard! You guys too! We can do it!! XD

amy said...

i will b ur witness.. hehe.. all d best rubin.. u can de.. :)

zoe said...

Good Luck Binbin!!!
BERUBINLAH!!!!! =P

Bao said...

you know, the (kinda) same thing happened to me too. so, yes, i'm sure you can do it as well! :)

believe in yourself and be confident! and some effort will do the trick. hehe.

we'll all work hard together!

Rubin said...

thx guys! <333
we will all work towards our goals. and we will make it ;)