Monday, July 27, 2009

<333

I can't log into Facebook and the connection is so weak!! Damn. Anyways, a big thank you and hugs for all the wishes and blessings from my dear friends. I can't wait for the third week of August =)

For the ones in Klang, we manage to go for dinner. It was nice to spend the night with a few buddies and joke around. And Pei Yi bought me dinner. Muahaha~ Thanks again! But Elaine and Sze Tzing couldn't make it cos they were busy =(

Anyhows, p
hotos are with Sooks and Nicole. Will ask from them later. I only manage to capture this.

We were sitting at table number 25.
Heh~
The coincidence.

And oh, thank you very much for the polo tees. Now, I have 7 polo tees and I'm still counting for more XD

While on the weekend, I went over to Thailand. It's my first trip. Yay~ I've been wanting to visit our neighbouring country since Standard 6 and finally, I get to go! LOL. And I might be going again this coming Raya. Weeee~

Something caught my eyes when we went around town.




This pole is not the worst compared to another one that I saw. But I didn't have the chance to snap that. I don't know about you guys but it sure looked dangerous to me. Like it's going to explode any moment due to excess usage of electricity. Scaryyy.

No comments: