Monday, June 22, 2009

Random questions

What kind of course do you think I'm suitable for?
What kind of career can you imagine me doing?


Four friends gave me four different opinions.
Motivational Speaker.
Management-related courses.
Mass communication.
Business-related courses.

1. Motivational Speaker.
I don't know why she suggested this. Cause never in a million years I'd like to do speeches in front of people. I would rather die. But she mentioned something about leadership. I think I was only being bossy. LOL.

2. Management-related courses.
Because I like to organise things. And when I talk, people listen. HAHAHA~ Again, I think it's because I'm bossy and loud.

3. Mass Communication.
Because I like entertainment. Who doesn't? LOL. Fangirl of Kpops.

4. Business-related courses.
Because I can talk a lot. I don't know if this is an insult or compliment. But apparently I'm good in talking. Then again I think it's because I'm in my comfort zone that I'm able to talk with ease.

I just find all this opinions very amusing. I never thought that this is how my friends perceived me as. LOL. You guys can drop me your opinions too if you want. Totally welcome. LOL.

Berubinlah~

p/s I have a bunch of witty and nice friends. LOL. They were very willing to help me out on listing out those possible courses. Thank you very much. I love you ppl! <3333

No comments: