Saturday, June 20, 2009

Make It or Break It.

Is this the longest time I ever took to update? 10 days. 10 fucking days. Pardon the vulgarity. I don't mean to offend anyone. I just can't help but to turn into this cold hearted bitch. Maybe some of you had felt the um, 'coldness'.

I've spent the whole night thinking about what I can do after this. What I should do? There's things that I'm interested in. And it involves studying abroad. I had been doing some research on it. Not cheap I must say. With what I gathered, the job prospect isn't very wide. I may look stupid to be taking that course. And selfish too. Besides, I do not wish to be judged. I'll be a complete liar if I say I don't care about what others may think of me.

So, should I just stick to conventional courses that everyone is taking? Or do something out of interest and take the risk?

edit: Guess now I'm the one in need of a second chance.

No comments: