Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Shopaholic's Den Birthday Bash

Note: Pei Yi, you say I don't update my blog often. So now I'm updating it. LOL.

At first I thought I was going for some flea market. But after meeting Pei Yi's college friend. Oh boy, I was dead wrong. That place was filled with girls, let me correct that. Fashion conscious girls. Clad with my comfy polo tee, shorts and flip flops, I felt out of place. And it was a bit crowded, which is a major turn off. Because I don't like crowded places.

But I did find a few stuff to my liking. Dresses was totally out of the questions of course. But I found this chequered sling bag which costs rm45. A bit ex. And another sling bag, rm65. Chic, stylish type compared to the first bag. Both were sold at the same booth. And we passed the booth a couple of times. Everytime I have to resist the urge to get it *sigh* So in the end I didn't get anything. Sad right? Haha~

But hey, at least I got a free Clinique goodie bag. Hah. Sound so cheapskate. And I get to meet up with Pei Yi. It's been what? 3 months? And I didn't have to spend Saturday afternoon alone, doing nothing. It wasn't so bad. LOL.

AND I found the location of Coconut House. We might be going there for dinner tomorrow. Yay~

Berubinlah~

No comments: