Friday, January 16, 2009

*rawr*

Oh finally aku nampak gambar BBQ hari itu.


Suddenly feel like typing in BM. LOL. Only girls took photos. The boys just sat there and talk and talk and talk and more talk.

This week had been slow and everyday it's about the same. Either I'm in Bayu Perdana, Bt Tinggi, car or the mum's shop. Since everyone is working right now so no more badminton *sigh* Guess we'll only meet up during chinese new year.

My patience is wearing thin by the minute. Tomorrow we are required to go to Phileo Damansara for a 'get to know' session with the clients. Gosh, WE BLOODY SIGNED THE CONTRACT. What else do they want? Urgh!!!! I need a punchbag. FAST. And a good night sleep.

*sigh*

Sleep will be the top priority now. So good night beautiful people that read my blog. I need to go kill things in my dream.

Berubinlah~

No comments: