Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Break the habit!

It's pouring heavily outside, again. When will this end I wonder.

Recalled this particular amusing habit that I had. Apple peeling.

I used to peel the apple's skin before consuming them. Yeah, that was long time ago. But had stopped this habit. Out of laziness? I'm not sure myself.

My apple peeling skill was, you can say- perfect. One thin strap of skin. Just one. The art of apple peeling was only perfect after dozens or so of apples. Come to think of it, I was quite proud of my 'special' skill *chuckles* Childish eh? Well, what do ya expect? I was only 12.

I have no exact idea why or how I got out of this habit. Maybe it was after the drastic change? Everything seems to change after that, whether I like it or not.

But there's this particular habits that I would really like to break, that is gaping at others without realizing. Others had realized this, thanks to Balraj. Gosh, it's so embarrassing!

And another habit is yawning with my mouth wide open. (I'm embarassing myself aren't I? Oh what the heck?! Haha~) I MUST break these habits! It's discourteous! Maybe it's a little bit late but better late than never right? ROFL.

Do you have any habits that you would like to break?

Berubinlah~

edit: after reading this I find myself quite possibly retarded. Haha~ not deleting this post tho. I like to be retarded at times. ROFL.

3 comments:

Soon Chia said...

it's okay.
i'm worse, i blurp a lot.


I USED TO control the noise when I blurp, now I don't. Everytime when I can blurp, I just blurp even though there's people around. HAHAH

Rubin said...

haha.. good to know that!
at least i'm not alone in this XD

Mary-Ruth said...

what is blurp? isn't it burp? haha.

i think i 'bomb' ppl too much. i should tone down. :S