Saturday, October 18, 2008

¥100

I've broke the record for not updating for 1 week and 2 days. Hehe~ I guess there's nothing much for me to update. No makan trips or whatsoever. No life. No fun.
:: cries ::
I'm so envious of those PMR students. Huhuhu~

But I did discovered something really nice in Bt Tinggi. Lo' and behold!
The 100 Yen Shop.

Wait, I see question marks all over the screen. Never heard of this shop? Let me do some introduction. The 100 yen shop is equivalent to our RM5 shop that sells cheap household stuff. So most of the stuff comes from Republic of China. (can agaklah, the quality ain't that good) But for 100 yen shop, all the products comes from none other than Japan, the land of the rising sun. You can find items like cookwares and snacks. Ya know, those little knick-knacks. Thank God I went with me sis or else I think I would have spend on those lil' tiny items that I might not need. Like the pair of cute chopsticks, or the little pouch, or the plastic clasp for plastic bags. Most of the products over there costs around RM5. But there's also bigger items that are more expensive or smaller items that costs around RM2.90.

Other than that, there's a small stall at the shop front that sells Charmy Snow Ice. If I'm not mistaken, there's a stall in 1 Utama. But no idea if it's still there. There were once a dessert shop in BBK that sells Charmy Snow Ice too. But according to Pei Li, that shop chap lap d. I've tried this Charmy Snow Ice there. Actually, this Snow Ice is equivalent to Malaysia's ais kacang. The only difference is that cubes of frozen juice are shaved instead of blocks of frozen water. It's worth trying I guess. But one thing, this Charmy Snow Ice originated from Taiwan, not Japan.

Berubinlah~

p/s the economy rice beside the 100 yen shop ain't bad too! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

llw: haha..i love the green tea flavoured wan..but then horr..everytime i go there, stomach aches..!!it is a curse..!

Rubin said...

you mean after you eat or when you're there?
if it's after you consume then must be careful!
i wanna go again! i wanna buy this drops in a metal container!