Monday, September 1, 2008

The Simple Life

Yesterday, I met my long time friend in where else? Aeon Bt Tinggi lah. She's my first friend ever and during the schooling period people used to think that we're related cause it's seems unlikely for me to know a lot of things about her.

Some of you from Convent could have guessed it by now. It's Annie Tan Chee Ling lah. That loud-mouthed da jia ji (loosely translated as 'fighthing chicken'). That's what my sisters call her cause she's exactly like a fighting cock. Very fierce and her mouth can't stop moving. Like laser beam. Hehe~

Fyi, she's currently working in Esprit for half a year now. Maybe I'm the only one who wasn't aware of this fact cause I lost contact with her after she went NS. It's funny to meet her again. She and her theory of life. I asked her if she's not planning to study again and she told me

" You know lah, I don't like to study wan. Study so much for what? In the end you still need to come out and work. "

True. True. 90% of what you study in school doesn't imply on your work. And with the small Malaysian market, the job prospect is really narrow. I might be studying sciences now but later on, who knows? I might be doing commerce. But if only it's as easy as the way that she had described. If only life is that simple.

No comments: