Thursday, September 25, 2008

YAY

Just came back from the old Jusco and satisfied myself with a copy of Jane Austen's Emma.
I was struggling on either Emma or The Phantom of the Opera.
*singing*

Christine! Angel of music ...

He's there... The phantom of the opera...

Beware... The phantom of opera...

*snaps out of it*

Okay, wondered abit off. Then the sister suggested Emma because I already knew the storyline of phantom.
It's just that I want to read the original version of the story,
not the simplified one that we learn during Form 2.

THEN, I found a copy of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice :: swoons ::


I like the cover, but I already own a copy. I like that cover too. It's off-white with minimum embellishment. But I don't mind buying another copy. Hehe~ I'm greedy.

OMG TRIAL ENDED

:: hops around giddyly ::

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...bini...this is the version of pride and prejudice i have..

Anonymous said...

llw: am alive..got got..one freakin week with 5 assignments to do n upcomin quiz due in the whole of next month or so.actually nonit to rush to finis it..but i cant afford to do things last minute..wakaka..oh well..still no words of confirmation frm parents bout the oversea thingy..i got this novel i bought when i was in f3..til today i hvnt touch it yet..hahaha

Rubin said...

pei li: really? yerrr.. i want! =(

llw: ahh.. kenot do things last minute eh? hehe~ but i suppose the possibilities for you to further your studies overseas is quite high right? go read it when you have the time! it's really nice.. hehe~

Anonymous said...

ll--wyn.blogspot.com

Rubin said...

llw: girl typo error? i don't think you are cool cadence right?

Anonymous said...

llw: no ah..correct wo..btw..i deleted it liao..i know, like super fast...!!!!

Rubin said...

what?! so fast? =.=''' then where are you now?