Tuesday, September 30, 2008

At lost

I have no idea how it turned out this way. I should have smiled and said nothing about it but sorry, I no longer can contain the anger anymore. I hate being the youngest to tell you the truth, because I'm treated like a nobody. You guys must be thinking

"What? Your sisters treat you very good what bla bla bla... "

Yes, I can't deny that fact but there is the down side of it, times when insults are thrown in my face like meteor shower. When I'm not happy about it, they'll start with the "ah-can't-you-take-a-joke?" phrase. Fuck you. They know best that I won't withstand the insults but they insist in doing it. Sometimes 2 person = double the insults. They'll start criticising with words pahlia, evil etc etc. (Trust me it sounds worst in mandarin) When I confront them, things will just get worse.

They look down upon others, like they are the angels. They're not evil at all. Whatever shit they're doing is right. And pretend to be goody-two shoes in front of their friends. What they never thought of is that they're just like the ones that they despise so much. They're no better.

What I'm asking for is just for a little word of encouragement, a little attention, a little respect. NOT VERBAL ABUSE. Is that too much to ask for? Wait till I turn into a selfish heartless bitch that doesn't give a flying fuck about everything. It'll be a suicide. Meteor shower will hit me like there's no tomorrow.