Monday, September 9, 2013

Nods in agreement

Blog everyday in August? It's already September! HAHAHAHAHA
I guess I should stick to blogging out of the blue.
Tomorrow is another brand new week and I am not happy about it.

What would you do if you feel you have an incompetent person that serves as your leader?
A. follow blindly
B. highlight it to a higher authority
C. bear for at least until experience is earned
D. run for the door!

Decisions. Questions. Possibilities. Regrets. Hmm maybe it's not right for me to call it regrets but this job had made me choose to let go of things that at that point, those decisions seems right and sensible. Oh well, I am vying for a opportunity now. I don't know if things will work out or not since I am still very unsure of what I want *chuckles* When am I ever sure of the things that I want? *chuckles*

Don't stay
Forget our memories
Forget our possibilities
Take all your faithlessness with you
Just give me myself back and don't stay.
Sometimes I feel like I trusted you too well
Sometimes I just feel like screaming at myself
Sometimes in disbelief I didn't know
Somehow I need to be alone
I don't need you anymore, I don't want to be ignored
I don't need one more day of you wasting me away
With no apologies

No comments: